PLEASE NOTE ALL OF THESE QUOTES HAVE BEEN SOURCED FROM GOODREADS
- “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.” Winston Churchill
- “Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” Winston Churchill
- “Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."
Exchange between Lady Astor and Winston Churchill
- “A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.”
- “My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best.”
- “History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.” Winston Churchill