Monday 20 July 2015

Bookathonic Review: Fall 1. Cold Mark Series by Scarlett Dawn

Fall (Cold Mark, #1)Fall by Scarlett Dawn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is absolutely superb. I love the world that Scarlett has created, together with the imagination and reflection of culture versus relationships.
The characters are individual and varied, together with that their unique personalities are also likable.

A bit of a cliffhanger here, and I'm holding my breath for the next novel.
Scarlett is definitely keeping a tight grip on her title as an excellent story craftsman, with a good grip on the high standard left by Kings Hall.

The only thing I will say for this one, is that I wish it were longer.
Still, if I don't have to keep waiting too long for the next novel - I can hang in there.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment